The famous meme “Florida Man” are actual news stories in the state of Florida. These crazy stories seem unrealistic, but they happen every day and are very real.
This year, there have been many different stories. So here are some of the best headlines:
- January 4th– “Florida man arrested after hitting dad with pizza because he was mad he helped birth him”: According to abcactionnews.com, Robert Houston held his dad down and yelled at him after shoving the pizza in his face. He is being charged with domestic battery.
- January 6th– “Florida Man Intentionally Drove Ferrari 360 into Ocean at Top Speed”: According to inquisitor.com, James A. Mucciaccio drove his Ferrari 360 into the Palm Beach Inlet the day after Christmas.
- Following the last article, January 16th “Florida man who drove Ferrari into water said ‘Jesus told him to’”: The driver was told he couldn’t park on the dock and then proceeded to drive into the ocean.
- February 6th– “Florida man tried to run over son because he didn’t want to take a bath”: According to nbc-2.com, a Florida man was arrested after he attempted to run over his son with a truck because the son didn’t want to take a bath.
- March 30th– “Florida man accused of attacking mom when she wouldn’t dress his mannequin”: According to wsbtv.com, Mikkel Dankner was arrested by Boynton Beach Police and charged with aggravated battery on a victim over 65 years old and domestic battery by strangulation.
So far, these are some of the best “Florida Man” stories of 2019.